Tree swings are a budget-friendly way to get your kids outside as the weather warms up. I grew up swinging on my neighbor’s tree swing, watching the birds and the grasshoppers, and it’s a fond memory that I cherish to this day. Childhood is so fleeting; you may as well make the most of it.
You are reading: 10 Best Tree Swings to Set Up Your Backyard for a Great Summer
The Best Tree Swings
- 1 Best Basic Disc Style Orange Plastic Disc Tree Swing Swingan $27 AT WAYFAIR Read More $27 AT WAYFAIR
- 2 Classic Style Tree Swing Seat,ATFWEL Carbonized Hanging Swing Seat with Adjustable Rope for Adult Kids Yard,Indoor,Outdoor Durable Wooden Swing Can Withstand 440LB (16.5×7.9×1.0 inch) ATFWEL $50 AT AMAZON Read More $50 AT AMAZON
- 3 Most Comfortable Hand-Knitted Child Swing Seat RedSwing $46 AT AMAZON Read More $46 AT AMAZON
- 4 Best Covered Tree Swing Saucer Tree Swing Klo Kick $92 AT WAYFAIR Read More $92 AT WAYFAIR
- 5 Best Large Netted Netted Hanging Tree Swing Trekassy $110 AT AMAZON Read More $110 AT AMAZON
- 6 Best Travel Swing Free Spirit Travel Swing Blue M&M Sales Enterprises $16 AT WALMART Read More $16 AT WALMART
- 7 Best Bouncy Swing 60-Inch Platform Tree Swing Trekassy $110 AT AMAZON Read More $110 AT AMAZON
- 8 Fun Standing Swing Swing-Board Stand-Up Wood Tree Swing Swurfer $135 AT WALMART Read More $135 AT WALMART
- 9 Most Comfortable Tree Swing Steel Web Tree Swing HearthSong $159 AT WAYFAIR Read More $159 AT WAYFAIR
- 10 Toddler Tree Swing Canvas and Wooden Hanging Tree Swing Monkey & Mouse $60 AT AMAZON Read More $60 AT AMAZON
Load More Show Less
What to Consider
The first thing you need to think about is whether or not you have a tree that can handle a tree swing. According to the experts at Big Yard Fun, all you really need for a good tree swing is a sturdy branch of at least 8 inches in diameter, a solid rope, and a fun seat. Make sure that the tree itself is in solid condition (not on a hill or bluff), and that the ground beneath the tree is free from debris and large, exposed tree roots.
- Read more:
- Rewild your children: why enjoying exterior needs to be a post-pandemic precedence
- Employees Seek Personal Value and Purpose at Work. Be Prepared to Deliver.
- Pack Up a Picnic: Kid-Friendly Ideas
- Teacher’s Extra Credit Questions Lure Students Into a Phenomenal Prank Makes Noise In Social Media
- How Much Sleep Does a Child Need?
Choosing a good swing will depend greatly upon the person who’s going to be swinging. Toddler swings generally have straps or a waist bar, and they’re pretty lightweight. On the other hand, swings for older kids can range from anything from a hammock style to a traditional belt swing. And they can get pretty fancy, with the ability to hold more than one child or spin around. The more features and the fancier the swing, the higher the cost. So, while tree swings are generally more affordable than a swing set, they can still get reasonably expensive.
To help find the safest, sturdiest tree swings for kids, I scoured the internet, talked to parents and manufacturers, and even polled my own kids for their favorite picks. These are the best backyard tree swings your kids will be begging for.
- Read more:
- How Lengthy Do Baseball Video games Final?
- Best 6 Sites Like Care.com for Finding Caregivers
- Weekly Devotional: Faith Like a Child
- 34 Best Bodyweight Exercises for Men
- 4 Key Strategies For When Your Child’s Not Listening