Instagram Reels Drafts Disappeared, How to Recover Deleted Reel Drafts on Instagram Android or iPhone, How to Restore Deleted Reels Drafts, Disappearing or Deleting Drafts Video –
You are reading: Deleted Instagram Reels Drafts: How to Recover?
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users worldwide.
Instagram has a drafts feature by which users can save their reels and work on them later whenever they want. However, sometimes, we forget to save the reels we are editing or close the application accidentally and can not find them.
So, if you are also one of those who forget to save the reel, you can still recover it from drafted reels. Here, we have listed the methods to recover it, so just read the article till the end.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Reels Drafts?
We have listed some methods by which you can recover disappeared reel drafts on your Android and iOS device.
From Recently Deleted Folder
Instagram has a Recently Deleted folder where all the deleted items are stored for a month (however, stories stored only for 24 hours) before they are deleted permanently.
- Read more:
- Using the Game Bar on your Samsung TV
- How Long Do RC Car Batteries Last?
- Snapchat Cameos edit your face into videos
- How to make the iPhone keyboard bigger
- 12 Essential Instagram Developments to Watch in 2022
So, if you mistakenly forget to save the reel or close the app, you will find it in the Recently Deleted folder. Here’s how you can find it on your account.
- Open Instagram App on your Android or iOS device.
- Go to your profile feed (if you are on the home page, tap on your small profile picture icon to open your profile feed).
- Now, Click on three lines (or hamburger menu) and tap on Your Activity.
- Scroll down and click on Recently Deleted to open it.
- Here, you will find your deleted reel draft.
- Tap on the Reel you want to restore.
- Click on the three lines and select Restore.
Done, you have successfully restored your deleted reel to the draft, now you can continue working on the reel.
From Reels Upload Screen
Sometimes, while editing reels on Instagram, we opened an app via a notification or got a call and did not save the reel we are working on. If that’s the case, chances are that your reel might still be available on the uploaded screen. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open the Instagram App on your device.
- On the home page, swipe left to open the Upload Screen.
- Select the Reels option from the bottom menu.
- If it shows you a popup message saying ‘Continue editing your video’, it means your reel was saved.
- Click on Continue to continue editing your reel video where you left before.
Update the App
If you have properly saved the reel in the draft but can’t find it anywhere then this could be a bug in the application. Some users have complained that their reels disappeared even after they have saved them, and it’s none other than a bug that is fixed in the latest update. Here’s how you can update the app to solve the issue.
- Read more:
- How do I set up a second venmo account?
- There is moisture in my watch, what to do?
- Easy methods to Hack the “My Eyes Solely” Folder in Snapchat?
- Environment friendly Strategies to Compress WAV Recordsdata with out Damaging Video High quality
- 3 Steps To Make Roomba Go Home In Seconds (2022 How-To)
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Search for Instagram and check for updates.
- If you see an update option, then click on update to download the latest version of the app.
- Once updated, check your reel drafts and you will see it.
Conclusion: Deleted Instagram Reels Drafts
So, these are the ways to recover your deleted Instagram Reels Drafts on your Android and iOS device. We hope the article helped you in finding your lost reel on the platform.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.