A waterproof fitness tracker means you can dive into a pool or jump into the shower on a morning and not have to worry about whether you’re going to damage your wristband, and Fitbit makes some of the best.
You are reading: Are Fitbits waterproof? Your complete guide
More and more trackers are now waterproof as the technology has become far more common. It used to be a feature reserved for high-end devices, but now even cheap fitness trackers like the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 are able to take a dip.
However, not every Fitbit device is pool-worthy, and some models are better kept on dry land. so in this guide we’re going to run you through each of the company’s waterproof watches so you can choose the right one for you.
- Read more:
- How to Take a Screenshot on the LG G5
- How To Draw a Circle in Photoshop
- How To Tell If Someone Is A Bot On Instagram?
- How To Turn Off Subtitles On Your Roku Player
- How do you delete a ring device?
We may use the term ‘waterproof’, but it’s worth noting that doesn’t mean these trackers can go anywhere wet and do anything when submerged. Each of these trackers has limits, so we’ve included the exact details with each entry. If you want something that can handle deeper water, check out our guide to the best swimming watches.
- Read more:
- How to Change the Aspect Ratio in iMovie
- Connecting an old computer to wifi configuration
- Learn About Connecting Dual Monitors To A MacBook Air Or Pro
- How to find the refresh rate of your Samsung TV
- How to Enable LED Notifications in APPLE iPhone 12 Pro Max?